At Mendel Money Management, we focus on helping you create a strong investment portfolio to meet your goals and objectives.
To do this, we assist you in the following areas:
- Setting realistic targets aimed at long-term success
- Determining your appropriate level of risk
- Creating the CORE of your portfolio FIRST
- Deciding if and how much to invest outside of your CORE portfolio
- Analyze current financial situation and compare with established goals
- Promote a plan and series of recommendations to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals
- Review our recommendations and rationale
- Share our plan with your other trusted advisors, such as accountants and lawyers
- Adjust plan based on feedback
- Work closely to implement strategies
- Partner to ensure all recommendations have been implemented according to the plan
- As your needs change, our process continually refines and adapts our planning efforts to meet your needs
- Ensure your plan stays current with new laws and market conditions
- Continue to work with you to implement any changes required to keep you on track towards your lifestyle goals
A Disciplined Approach To Investing
The core of your portfolio will consist of high-quality equities and fixed-income investments focused on companies with consistent profitability, robust finances, and solid growth prospects on at least a 3-to-5-year timeline. These companies provide the stability and growth needed to help you reach
your desired financial results.
Establishing the core of your portfolio first creates a disciplined approach that will yield rewards in the long run.
- 5 Key Insights to Guide Investors in 2023February 2, 2023/0 Comments
- The Newly-Passed SECURE Act 2.0January 10, 2023/